Monday, September 28, 2009

Portraits













...The portrait I think I was the most successful with was the face portrait, because the picture itself and as well as my partner both looked great. For my artistic portrait, I used the compositional trick of extreme angles; the mood she is creating is a confident and dominant one. For my props, I chose to use make-up,a purse and most importantly a mirror. The reason to why I chose to use these things were to make her look like if the world was all about her. My picture did turn out how I wanted it to;I could of done it better, maybe a better background. What makes my surprise photo unique is the heart frame around her. I think this project would of have been better if we would of had more time and experience with the cameras.





2 comments:

Miss Cook said...

Lupe your portfolio is looking excellent! Keep up the good work!

Miss Cook said...

Lupe your portfolio is looking excellent! Keep up the good work!