After having taken the Digital Photography Class I learned many new and different things. Being in this class was such a great experience for me. Since the beginning of the school year, our teacher instructed us to keep all of our artwork in a notebook, but as well online. We did this to see how much we have grown and how much we have improved since we barely started.
I believe the piece of Art Work I was the most successful with was my Surrealism. I believe this because when doing my surrealism I knew a little bit more about Photoshop. My quilt squares compared to my surrealism are really crappy. In my surrealism I was able to incorporate different Photoshop techniques, such as liquefying the teeth to the water.
In Photography class I did struggle, but it wasn’t because I didn’t know what was going on in class. This semester was very difficult and challenging for me. True, my personal life should not affect me while Im in school, but it did greatly. I completely ignored all of my schoolwork and just started to give up on it. Now it has been extremely hard for me to catch up. A struggle for me as well was coming to class on time, and making up on my assignments. I will be using all this struggles as challenges I must face and overcome to be very successful in life.
In the future to become very successful I must not mix my social life with my business and school life. They are two distinct worlds and I must make to get in the habit of not slacking off and staying on top of everything.
My favorite thing I learned about this class was learning how to do many different things with Photoshop. I found the projects very interesting, fun and entertaining.
In the future I will use what I have learned to incorporate in someway into my own business. I believe advertising gets you customers, and Photoshop will be very helpful with that.
The Quilt Squares did focus to my life, however I felt the Surrealism connected more. My Surrealism was a dream I had. In the dream I had I wanted to divide the river in two and place my parents on one side and my little sister and my little brother on the other side, and me looking down to them anxiously not knowing what to do but cry. My surrealism connected more because I believe this is more present than my quilt squares do.
My life experiences effected my art, because I wasn’t too sure if whether I wanted to create something dark and gloomy or cheesy and happy. I think the world is beautiful however I don’t like all the bad things that are going around.
Out of the entire Artist we studied the one I can relate to the most is Salvador Dali. I can relate to him not because of his personality, but because of the artwork he did. It was weird, and interesting, but at the same time so creative. He is one the artists that did caught my inspiration.
I have seen my growth in this class. I have seen it by how my ideas develop more easily to create a piece of art and by knowing a bit more about Photoshop.
The most important project I created in this class was my social issue. It was meaningful because I feel very strong about women under domestic violence. I completely am against it and in the future I hope to join an organization to help fight against it. Overall, I learned many things from this class; thank you Ms. Cook for teaching me and the class the importance of photography!
No comments:
Post a Comment