Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Surrealism-"Enchanted Change"






In my surrealism I included most of the objects I constantly see in my dreams. Lately I have been seeing many teeth in my dreams. According to dreammoods.com, it said that when you dream a tooth in your dream it’s because you are sick mentally and or physically. It is recommended to go and see a doctor as soon as possible. In my dream I also saw many difficult and tremendously rainy and windy storms that eventually created thunder. Dream Moods said that falling rain may be a metaphor for tears, crying and sadness. In my dream I also saw many animals but especially the cheetah, dreammoods.com said that when you dream of a cheetah it’s because you need to get moving and be more active in pursuit of your goals. Strangely in my dream I saw a baby, a shell, and a swamp. My dream was kind of like enchanted you could say, but mysterious at the same time. To see a shell in your dream, according to dreammoods.com signifies your inner desire to be sheltered, nourished and protected from life's problems. It also indicates that you are closing yourself off emotionally; you are holding your feelings inside. As I brought together all of my dreams to make them into one I could see that all my dreams are trying to tell me that my life is going to have irreversible changes occurring. I must just prepare myself for when all these changes begin to occur.

No comments: